Friday, February 22, 2013

Goodbye My One

I couldn't be bother to console you,
As many times i have been there for you,
Yet,
I am invisible you see,
For when angers and your frustration conquer your heart,
I am just one of the punching bag,
All bruised and torn up,
I am just that my dearest one,
The one that i cared for,
So much i know the pain that you're in,
But I am not the door that wouldn't know pain,
When you slammed it shut hard with a bang,
For i bleed and break so fragile ever since that,
As i can no longer help you without feeling pain,
I can only shut my eye and mouth,
As word won't reach you when you've become a monster.

I wouldn't want to understand it any longer,
About what your past and what had happen,
Nor until this day i wouldn't want to know,
Just like that i've been your right and left hand,
Your shoulder to cry on,
This time i ought to step out and see you invisible,
For i could no longer mend my own heart when you torture it,
As i could never tell myself to be strong for you,
This wall around you,
This hatred and this revenge that you had,
Push me aside when you wouldn't listen a word i said,
I can no longer touch you,
I can no longer hold you when you're losing your mind,
For i bleed my dear loved one,
The inside that you wouldn't bother to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment